Just made it over!

S

Sp4rk3

Hey,

Just purchased a brand spankin' new ibook G4 12 inch from the Apple store yesterday and must say I am loving this! I have long liked Apple's computers and just recently have saved up enough money for my own. But, with this, comes a few questions, (that, and I just wanted to say hi).

1.) Everyone says Halo for the ibook sucks but yet it's working find on mine, any reason why?
2.) I really would like to get my gmail account on mail so I check my email through that instead the website. Is this possible? Or am I just being lazy? :mail:

Thanks for all your help in advance!

-Aaron

Reaction score
Sp4rk3 said:
1.) Everyone says Halo for the ibook sucks but yet it's working find on mine, any reason why?
2.) I really would like to get my gmail account on mail so I check my email through that instead the website. Is this possible? Or am I just being lazy? :mail:

1. Different people have different ideas of what "running fine" means, some people would consider it fine if it is just playable while others will want to run at high resolutions with more visual effects on.

2. Yes, it is easily possible to check your gmail with Apple Mail. Login to your gmail account, go to settings and turn on POP access. Gmail has instructions on how to setup mail for it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.