Best Monitor?

Reaction score
So I'm finally switching to a Mac mini next month and was wondering what display best fits the Mac Mini. I currently own a 32" LED samsung TV which I use with my PC at the moment, and its fine however it was bought to watch TV on primarily and I'm unsure it will do OSX justice.

I have a budget of £200 or less, I would prefer if it was black and please try to stick to brands known for reliability.

Thanks!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
So I'm finally switching to a Mac mini next month and was wondering what display best fits the Mac Mini.

I have a budget of £200 or less, I would prefer if it was black and please try to stick to brands known for reliability.

If your budget is £200 or less...then the question should be..."What's the best monitor for £200 or less?";)

If I answered the thread title 'Best Monitor?" or "What display best fits the Mac Mini?"...then I would say this:

Apple LED Cinema Display (27" flat panel) - Apple Store (UK)

...but at £899.00...it's clearly more than your budget!;)

- Nick

OP
A
Reaction score
If your budget is £200 or less...then the question should be..."What's the best monitor for £200 or less?";)

If I answered the thread title 'Best Monitor?" or "What display best fits the Mac Mini?"...then I would say this:

Apple LED Cinema Display (27" flat panel) - Apple Store (UK)

...but at £899.00...it's clearly more than your budget!;)

- Nick

To clarify, the question is best display for UNDER £200 ;)

But if you want to buy me a thunderbolt display I would be more than willing to take it.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
But if you want to buy me a thunderbolt display I would be more than willing to take it.

What's your address...I'll get it right to you!;)

But seriously...you really can't go wrong with almost any 22"-24" monitor. Their all pretty good. With the exception of Samsung monitors. Folks here on Mac-Forums (that have had problems with their monitors)...have mentioned the "Samsung" name more often than other brands.

HTH,

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.