Hello Apple world

Reaction score
Am new to the world of Apple..... not sure if to get a Mac or a normal netbook... pros and cons please

Reaction score
Dave - Pro, it will work all the time every time, no CTRL ALT DEL to restart or any of that crap! I've had mine 3 years now without a single problem, virus or tracking cookie.
Con - They can be expensive, but when you consider no stress or major headaches from such a machine, its like going, ok, will a Ford Focus give me more trouble then a Mercedes.... Answer is yes! You get what you pay for, Quality!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Am new to the world of Apple..... not sure if to get a Mac or a normal netbook... pros and cons please

Please don't hijack threads..and you would get a lot of your questions answers by searching the Switcher Hangout..

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to "Switcher Forum". Does not belong in "Rumors......." Please read our forum descriptions before posting just anywhere - and it's also poor forum courtesy to hi-jack a thread. Thanks for understanding.

Reaction score
since you are ready to buy a MAC we are going to test your search ability by searching the question you asked in the forum... let us see if you pass that ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.