• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

Problem with imovie

Reaction score
Well I have a small problem here and I need some help.... I have an audio file and I want to import it on pictures or title to make a video clip, so when I import the audio and then the title ( I can't import pictures I don't know why) Imovie crop automatic the audio and the title on 3 second... Searching on the net unfortunately I don't find anything about that problem... If you have any ideas please let me know...

Thank you in advance!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac 3.06 ghz 12gb ram 500g HD iPad 2 16G
If you create a title...or import pictures...you need to extent their duration to accommodate the audio you are attempting to import as well...Your movie track ( whatever media you choose ) must be of the same duration as the audio...or it will end when the clips end.

OP
P
Reaction score
ok.... How I can extend the duration of title or picture?? I mean there must be a trick to extend this things Is impossible to find a title or picture that duration it be exactly the same as my audio...... Thank you for u are fast reply....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac 3.06 ghz 12gb ram 500g HD iPad 2 16G
Not at a Mac at the moment...Fuzzy memory here...drag your picture ( or create title ) Once in your timeline...click the small gear wheel in the corner of the clip...a box will open...one of your options will be to extend or modify clip duration...Also...make sure you have advanced features enabled in preferences...Aside from that I advise you to use the help feature which is part of iMovie...it's right there...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.