Mac Mini Remote options

Reaction score
Hi.. first of all i would like to say hi to everyone on the forums... brought my imac 27" around two months ago and havent lokoed back since.

Went from having iphone (3g and 3gs.. awaiting iphone 5 now), brought an ipad2 and then the iMac... loving it by the way, work in IT and have spent many years within the windows world and since installing windows 7 with parrell have hardly used it....

Anyway since the jump to the iMac i have been playing with plex (sorry if this is in the wrong forum by the way) and was thinking about replacing my popcorn hour with a mac mini, as im going to the states soon and thinking of picking one up over there, i currently have a logitec harmony remote... when i link this up will i only be able to control plex or can i launch any applications on the min? i.e iPhoto or iTunes? If not has anyone used the logitec keyboard and mouse remote.. looks nice and just wondered if anyone else has one?

Thank you in advance for any advise that is given :)

OP
J
Reaction score
hi.. been digging around, has anybody used Rowmote Pro before? If so is this any good?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.