Windows 7 installed on MB Air, no audio? Help please:)

Reaction score
I installed Windows 7 with bootcamp assistant. I do not have audio and I cannot access the internet. It says I need a driver, but I have to be connected to the web to get the driver.

Is there anywhere I can download whatever I need on a USB flashdrive and then install on Windows 7 side so I can get internet access?

Thanks!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Do you have a late model MacBook Air - Mid 2011? If you do, you were supposed to download the drivers from Apple while in Lion and put them on a flash drive.

OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks but I'm still confused

E
Do you have a late model MacBook Air - Mid 2011? If you do, you were supposed to download the drivers from Apple while in Lion and put them on a flash drive.

I just bought it less than two weeks ago. I thought I followed directions. Can I still download drivers and where do I install? Windows side? Thx!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
When running the Boot Camp Assistant, it should have asked you to download the drivers from Apple. Please refer to the following Apple KB Article: LINK

OP
J
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I finally got my issues resolved. This is a great resource!

Have a great day :)

Jen

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.