how to sync/add hotmail to mac email program

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro, iphone4
Yes, I am a total noob as you can tell my my title. I decided to use the email program again but I thought I added my 2 hotmail accounts along with my gmail but only the gmail shows in the source list on the left but the emails show up also. What is up with that, what did I do wrong? Thanks.

Beth

OP
redshifted
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro, iphone4
Also, how to I add my google rss reader list to the mac email program? I am trying to do that without adding them all individually. tanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2010 MacBook Pro 13 Inch
I'm sorry I just can't really picture what you are saying and what you want. So it is displaying your emails on the left... is that not what you want? Can you take a screenshot of the left side drawer (Command+Shift+4. A sort of cross should appear and you should be able to drag a square around it. It will save to your desktop.) and post it here.

To add a new email account go:
  • File
  • Add Account
And enter in your details to add a new email account.

To add a new RSS feed:
  • File
  • Add RSS feed
And that allows you to add a new RSS feed either from a URL or add one from a bookmark in Safari. :)

Hope I could help,
Cd

Reaction score
Hotmail issues

i understand what you are going thru, i too have my hotmail and gmail set up. Gmail is there, however no hotmail emails or anything. I can send and it displays in the sent items folder, but it has no inbox items at all. please help!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.