Mouse

U

UncSki1218

OK geres the deal. when i got my imac i got the wireless keyboard and mouse. the keyboard is great. i can put it in my lap or sit in bed with it. the mouse is a different story. i use my mac heavily and i have to replace the batteries twice a month. and it lags quite a bit. does anyone no of a precise wireless mouse that has no lag. possibly one with longer lasting batteries? im looking at the logitech mx 1000. it has 10 buttons. will i be able to program these for things like expose or dashboard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
I haven't got any problems with my wireless mouse, it's just as precise as any regular mouse. As for the batteries, have you tried using lithium ones? They should last a lot longer than alkaline batteries.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
you should be able to. i was able to program my logitech mx310 with a little tweaking. you may want to download the driver set from logitech's website.

OP
U

UncSki1218

yeah i looked on apple and they reccommend lithium in the mouse. ( its not because they have some deal w/ energizer because they dont reccomend lithium for the keyboard). thanks alot edge ill pick some up tommorow.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.