New

Reaction score
Just purchased my first ever Mac and got a macbook pro, great piece of kit, I could do with some good templates for Numbers to help me get going and get my head around the change, does anyone know of any good places for some good templates???

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Since you're new, it would be a good idea to read our forum descriptions and post to the correct forum. Also read our Sticky notices. This has nothing to do with "Community suggestions and feedback". It has been moved here.

C

chas_m

There are quite a number of beautiful templates already included in Numbers, I would start by taking a look at them, particularly the (stunning) "Dinner Party" one.

I typed in "Free numbers templates" into a search engine and here's one of the sites it came up with:

Free iWork Templates, Pages Templates, Numbers Templates and Keynote Templates

Broadly speaking free templates are going to lack that elegant, professionally-designed touch, but for some jobs that's not all that necessary. Jumsoft and others make "kits" of iWork templates available at not-unreasonable prices as well that are much more beautiful.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.