poweron trade in

Reaction score
I have been contemplating switching to a mac for awhile now and I just noticed the trade in program on the Apple site. I assume it is run by a third party, I decide to get an estimate. Even being conservative on the condition of the laptop I am trading in they were being quite generous, so I am wondering how reliable of an estimate this is. If I send it to them I really am at their mercy for how much they are actually going to give me so I am wondering if anybody here has had any experience with them and if your trade in was at least close to the estimate they gave you. I just don't want to get ripped off. Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Remember, it's only an estimate based on what you told them. If your input was accurate and the machine checks out OK, I would expect to receive close to what they quoted you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.