• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Dissertation Help

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently undertaking a dissertation for my degree based on Apple. If anyone has a bit of spare time I would be very grateful if you could complete my survey. It shouldn't take more than five minutes.

Apple's Competitive Advantage/s Survey

Many Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2015 15" rMBP, 2.8GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, 10.11.1
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook, iPod Video, iPod Nano Chrome 16gig
Done - good luck with it all, I did my diss not too long ago. It's tough, but worth it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple since 1982, now: iMac 2.5 ghz, 500 HD, sandy bridge
Did it. Hope this helps you. What is the title of your dissertation and what is the degree in?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2 GHz i7, 4 GB RAM
Just took your survey. Good luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Currently 13" Late 2010 MBA, 4GB/128GB; Early 2011 13" MBP, dual core i7 2.7ghz, 4gb ram, 500gb hd
done - best of luck.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
done. one thing that annoyed me about the survey was how generic some of the questions are.

i.e rate what you think is important and not important in an apple product.

when i hit operating system and App Store, i got stuck.

these are conflicting, and as you didn't specify what i was answering for, I don't feel it really reflects my feelings properly.

For instance, i personally think the App Store made the iPhone what it is today, but on a Mac, I couldn't give a rats **** about it - in fact its a bit annoying really.

other than that, it was all good, hope it is of some use to you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.