• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I have just recieved some news. Monica Lewinsky is to be studying Social Psychology at London school of Economics this year.

The exact same course as me!!!!

And it's a Masters course so there will only be about 30 of us

And before you ask i am very happy with my current girlfriend

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
Good heavens. That whole thing was almost 10 years ago. Should there be this much anguish over her taking a class?

According to her profile on Wikipedia, she graduated with a Psychology degree from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon in 1995. So it looks like she's qualified to take the class.

Believe me, I've taken lots of classes-- including many small classes-- with people whom you'd consider "normal" as well as not. It's not a big deal, and I for one wouldn't prejudge anyone before I'd met them.

Besides, part of being an adult means dealing with people you may or may not like.

Reaction score
Yeah what he said, besides she is a fun person to know,I hear. The media is to blame for all the crap out there..........never believe all you read

S

sursuciofla

mig.gentry said:
I have just recieved some HORRIBLE news. Monica Lewinsky is to be studying Social Psychology at London school of Economics this year.

And it's a Masters course so there will only be about 30 of us so i can't even hide. Please tell me she's normal in reality.

Bill was and still is happy I guess (Hilary scares me to death so that's debatable). He still got a little lovin' on the side though. Not that I condone that in any way but hey you brought it up about the girlfriend and everything, hehe. Monica was young and dumb back then like all of us are at that age and since I don't know her personally I couldn't tell you that has changed but I assume she does have some intelligence to be attending your school. Like it was said before that was ages ago, I can't believe that still comes up, no pun intended. Nobody in the media spotlight is normal but she hasn't been in it for years. Prejudging her is a lot of peoples mistake. That article is pretty disgusting to me quite frankly.

B

badmojo

Got Macanudo? I don't really mind that she got busy with the prez', but man, couldn't he find someone a little better looking? Heck, JFK did it right. He hooked up with Marylin Monroe!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP (Mid-2015), 2.8 Ghz i7, 16GB DDR3, AMD M370X Gfx, 1 TB SSD
HAH!
Just think of all the barside stories you'll have...

But seriously- I'd imagine she's more or less normal and sick to death of the attention that keeps following her around. Don't mention her previous exploits (leave that to other, less tactful people), and approach the class as if you didn't know her at all (because believe me- you don't.)

I can think of at least 50 people I'd have traded for Monica in college, just to be rid of their unbearable personalities. You can't say your class won't be interesting!

EDIT: Remember, Linda Tripp and Kenneth Starr really caused all the trouble back in the 90s- most people aren't fond of being famous for breaking one of the ten commandments.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
Didn't you know? It's the next season of Tommy Lee goes to College, just with Monica Lewinsky!

That's kinda scary...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
hey

that sucks

LOL

regards

p.s. she had a great job great future and what happened - she blew it

LOL

p.p.s. the old ones are the best

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
mig.gentry said:
I have just recieved some HORRIBLE news. Monica Lewinsky is to be studying Social Psychology at London school of Economics this year.

And it's a Masters course so there will only be about 30 of us so i can't even hide. Please tell me she's normal in reality.

Just make sure she washes the dress afterwards and you'll be fine. :dummy:

Amen-Moses

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.