Installed Windows within Windows Bootcamp Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there, recently installed windows 7 proffessional via bootcamp with a legit cd off a friend.. however this was only the 32bit version and with 8gb i needed 64bit!. so i downloaded 64bit and used virtual clone drive within windows and installed windows ultimate 64bit..

however im now left with windows 7 ultimate 64bit with a windowsold. with no apple drivers .. ive tried to install these drivers via the apple cd but all the comes up is a cd/dvd drive assistant and install mac os over a network assistant. i rebooted onto my mac os partition to see if it found the new os and within the bootcamp drive it finds my new os with the windows old file so mac os knows ive installed a new one but the windows 7 ultimate wont let me install apples bootcamp drivers.. so my ultimate is stuck for example i got onto my computer and there is just the bootcamp drive no MacHardrive. PLEASE HELP :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums.

Best advice is to purchase your own Windows 7 Ultimate disc, have Bootcamp delete the Windows partition and start again. Your very own Ultimate disc sets comes with both the 32 and 64 bit discs. Also you do have to activate Windows 7 and if was a friend's disc how were you going to achieve that?

OP
I
Reaction score
but have you seen how much that is... ;) but ive got soo many programs installed and downloaded on my windows side. is there no way i can reinstall the drivers. and by using an activator.. maybe ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
No and we do not support piracy here.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
We're through here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.