wow!! why didnt I switch to Mac sooner?!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first post. I joined because I'm brand new to Mac.

I just bought the new 27" iMac quad core i5 on Tuesday. I've got to tell you I am a bit overwhelmed but holy crap!!

I take my photography pretty serious and after working with PS CS5 on a 6 year old laptop the iMac is out of this world fast!! My saved actions take seconds to apply instead of minutes and the screen is incredible for editing!

I'm soooo glad I bit the bullet and bought this thing. It really is incredible...

I'm an apple fanboy now...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Good to know another one "bit the bullet" and is happy! Enjoy your new 27" iMac!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums.

You would not have believed us anyway!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
Beast of a machine, I can say that I am very jealous. :p

- Kyle

Reaction score
I switched to a Mac a year or so ago now and it's one of the smartest things I have ever done!

I soon learnt why Mac users tend to have a smug grin on their face as they're a joy to use - unlike PC users who tend to have frowns on their faces whilst they re-boot once more to get rid of a Blue-Screen-of-Death!

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro|15" Hi-Res Anti-Glare|2.2 GHz quad i7|4GB RAM
I'm a little jealous myself! Congratulations on the purchase, and glad to hear you're lovin' it!

Reaction score
Nice, glad you like it. I felt the same way when I got my BlackBook about 3 months ago and when I go back to using my netbook from time to time I realize how dated and unefficient Windows is (referring to software here).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.