UK Refurb

D

Duracell

Ahoy!

I'm going to be switching (yipee!) in the next couple of weeks to make working from home easier and because I've just about had enough with Window's reliability... 'issues'. :black:

I've been browsing these forums for a few weeks now and you all seem like a nice bunch! I'm not usually the type of person to post on forums I don't run or have an affiliation to but this place seems nice enough not to chew me up and spit me out for being a novice when it comes to using a Mac!

Anyway, down to why I'm posting (at long last).

I have my eyes set on the low end iMac (1.8, 512mb RAM, 17" screen and 160gb HD) and while am happy to buy it new, I also wouldn't mind getting a refurbished one straight from Apple.

So the question is, any brits (Buyers from the US also welcome to chip in with experiences of the refurb store!) who have bought a refurbished product from Apple who wouldn't mind telling me their experiences?

Good or bad, I'd like to know, it'll make it easier for me to make up my mind!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
all ill say is that you get a huge discount on stuff that has little marks etc that you will normally get anyway.

why bother paying full price if they have the machine you want in the refurb store, you still get a full warrenty so go for it mate :)

also when it arrives feel free to ask away with the other questions you may have

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.