A Question About Flash

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm back with another pretty silly question/request/favor to ask.

Can someone take me through a literal step by step of how to get flash onto this beast? Like, so many details you'll want to strangle yourself with your own tongue.

It's a PowerPC so the new Flash doesn't work on it, from what I gather.
I tried to get earlier versions of Flash, but, apparently I'm doin' something wrong.

When I first bought the computer (which I named Steggy, by the way) I could run flash things just fine, then I thought I was selling it, so I reinstalled the OS disk.
Now no Flash, so my poor boyfriend can't play Pokemon Tower Defense D:
So, if anyone wants to help out that'd be lovelyy! <3

OP
Q
Reaction score
So, yeah. I did that, it's a .zip file, then what do I do with it? Is it just...chill? Should it work right after I download it? Do I need to restart?

Edit: Keep in mind, I've had this computer for less than a week :c

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
After you download it, double click on it. It'll create a folder. In there you'll find a folder with a .dmg in it. Double click on it, it'll open a new window with something like AdobeInstaller.app in it. Double click on that and follow the instructions on screen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Just make sure you double click on the .dmg file.. the Archives include all OS versions.. which is why the things so big.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.