help..i have some Q??

Reaction score
Hi every one..
I have 2 question:-

1-is there any deferent between C an C++ and Objectiv-c in windows vs Mac,... I mean if i learn C and C++ and objectiv-C in windows...will i now operate them in Mac OS...or they have deferent way to operating???...
2- i want learn to develop ios apps..which version of visual basic(5 or 6 or 8) must i learn and why????...
Ionly want to make apps for iphone..

I hope u r understand what imean..
Sorry if my E isn't good...thanks...thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Except for maybe using CygWin (or possibly DevC++ if its version of compiler supports Obj-C), you won't be learning Objective-C on the Windows platform - it's not a language used by Windows. C and C++ are the same across platforms so you can learn that in windows (learning GUI programming isn't necessary unless you want to learn how to develop for windows, as all of the libraries you will use will be different - not including differences in design philosophy, and of course, now adays, Microsoft wants you to use C# for Windows dev).

For iOS development (iPhone and iPad) you won't be using Visual Basic - it's not the language used for iOS apps. You will need to use Objective-C. You will also need to use a machine with OSX (ie: a Mac) as that's how you will use XCode (the IDE package with compiler and simulator to develop apps for the iPhone/iPad/iPod (the iOS platforms)).

There are some cross platform libraries available for Windows systems, but they are expensive and aren't nearly as full featured as coding for the device through XCode on a Mac (and AFAIK do not support VB).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.