• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Anyone interested in some mindless dribble?

Reaction score
So I'm sitting on a dock in Alaska watching a barge pump fuel into our tank it's looking like I might be here awhile so in a attempt to stay awake I was gonna see if anyone on the forums has anything on there minds. It's currently midnight here I'll be here till probably 5pm or so tomorrow so I have time.

I'll start by saying I love my new iPhone exactly the way it is but for some reason i am really wanting to jailbreak just to try it out. I have never jailbroke any of my iPhones before because I always thought it was illegal but I keep seeing posts about jailbreaking and no one is getting reprimanded so I looked it up and it seems to be totally legal. Thoughts? Or just anything else u want to talk about.

OP
RustProofCorn
Reaction score
Well it's not the love lounge but I can tell u I love my wife and kids. I've been married 14 years this year.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.