Windows PS & LR to Macbook Pro?

Reaction score
I have posted this at Adobe without an answer. Possibly someone here may know? I have registered copies of Adobe PS & LR installed on Windows desktop and laptop. I want to replace the Windows laptop with a Mac Pro. I assume I can deactivate my Windows copy of PS & LR on the laptop. LR is a multi-platform distribution so I can install it from the CD. PS is the Windows version so I cannot use my CD.

What do I need to do to get Adobe PS & LR on the Mac Pro and still have it installed on my Windows desktop?

If I have to buy a Mac version, it will be cost prohibitive.

Thanks

Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
As you've noted, LR isn't a problem since it's cross platform. Adobe will help you migrate from one OS to the other. This from their website (a quick Google search found this):

Doug

Screen shot 2011-05-15 at 11.45.31 PM.jpg

C

chas_m

Just a quick phone call to Adobe is all it takes to transfer a license either way.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.