Steps to be considered

Reaction score
What are the necessary steps need to be considered before designing a site and how I shall select a professional web design company.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15"
The necessary steps to think about are what kind of budget you have, what you want on your site, your domain name, your webhost, etc

Reaction score
Budget

Set yourself a realistic budget. If you've absolutely no idea how much your website might cost then ask on forums (or ask me, I'm a Web Developer).

Domain name and hosting

Have you decided on your domain name? It's generally a good idea to have your domain name registered with the same company that provides your hosting. With regard to which hosting package to choose, you need to ask yourself how many people do you expect to view your site? It's also important to take into consideration what you plan on having on your website. If you're hosting and streaming videos then you need to make sure that the hosting package you choose will provide you with enough bandwidth and storage space. From years of experience as a Web Developer I recommend using Tsohost (if you're in the UK).

How quickly do you want your website?

If you have a certain timescale in which you want the website to be developed then have this in mind when requesting quotes.

Content Management System

Depending on the project, you might want your website built with a Content Management System (Joomla, Drupal etc). This will give you the ability to access certain areas of the site and make updates yourself via an admin section. This is useful if you don't know anything about editing websites and you're running a site where you want to regularly update sections such as news etc.

Anything else

There are so many other bits of information that could be useful but I'll be here typing all night without knowing the specifics of your project. If you want any advice or information then send me a PM and I'll do what I can.

Regards

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.