Printing a scan in original size

Reaction score
Hello,
Hopefully someone can help me? I have an Imac version 10.6.7 with an Epson NX420 all in one printer that I also got from Apple.
My problem is I cant figure out for the life of me, how after I scan something I cant get it to print in it's original size. Everytime I hit print it starts to print larger than the original.
The instructions say to use Preview to scan, which I can do okay. But it gives you no choice in how to save it. In this case it saves it as a Jpeg file on my desktop.
Once it is there , I can find no adjustment in Preview to reduce or enlarge this.
All I want to do is get a one to one copy, but it would be nice to know how to reduce and enlarge too.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
Drag it into something like Text Edit/Pages/keynote etc etc and size it there.

C

chas_m

That's one way. Another way is to adjust the print dialog box so that it prints at the size you want.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.