Is there any good option for syncing a folder with iTunes?

Reaction score
Basically, I want to be able to use SugarSync to sync my music between computers, which works great however once on the computer it doesn't automatically get picked up by iTunes so I have to go in and manually add it. There is a great piece of software for Windows SyncItunes (SYNCiTunes) which does exactly that, but I need an OS X version of something similar. Any ideas?

Reaction score
You can always just drop the folder into the "Automatically Add to Itunes" folder. Go to user/music/itunes/itunes media. "I Tunes media" would be the specific folder you want. The "automatically add to i-tunes" folder is located inside "I-tunes media." Just drop the folder there.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
Why dont you just use iTunes home Sharing?

OP
M
Reaction score
I want to be able to sync with everything, not just Apple products so iTunes home sharing won't work.

The "Automatically Add to Itunes" folder is a nice addition to iTunes but since it deletes the files after adding them to the library it doesn't work for what I need.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.