• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

ANZAC Day - lest we forget.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
I tip my hat and raise my glass to all that served and still serve to this day.
Please do the same.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Lest we forget ...

Cheers thanks for this Kev. Means a great deal. I went to the service with my 7 yr old today and its great because every year he understands a little more about it and when dad was in the Army.
Nice one. Raise my glass to you
20110425-rfabafifsgbcuc63qn9ukihc6d.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Thank you indeed Kevriano. Attended my local dawn service and marched later in the day. Too old for all the grog and swy games however! Ahh Tattooed I can remeber when my sons were 7 .. just!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Thank you indeed Kevriano. Attended my local dawn service and marched later in the day. Too old for all the grog and swy games however! Ahh Tattooed I can remeber when my sons were 7 .. just!!

HAHA yea im over them too mate. 2Up i have a couple of throws but thats about it for me these days . . . .
My boy loves the Army guys as he calls them, and wants to join up, but will see what happens 10 yrs down the track lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Let us never forget

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.