what is up? delete thread

M

msett

I posted on switcher hangout on what new mac I should get. Then I post on mac mini/imac board hoping to get more responses since I decided on either mac mini or imac. Now both my switcher and thread on mac mini forums was merged which I understand. Now they are closed. So I posted a new thread asking what happened and it was deleted. But no seems to tell me anything. Kinda upset with this since I posted on this board forever a couple years ago and was not treated this way.

Matt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
it was a mistake and the thread was opened again, so Im not sure what the problem is...

OP
M

msett

Murlyn said:
it was a mistake and the thread was opened again, so Im not sure what the problem is...
Ok, thanks so much. Figured it was just a mistake.

Matt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
And also understand that cross posting is against the forum rules which you should know from posting here a few years ago, it hasn't changed. Your thread was also reopened before you even posted this.

The reason is one thread was closed since you cross posted. Another mod decided to merge them and the whole thread took on the "closed" attribute of the original thread. Once the mistake was discovered it was fixed.

Your thread as to what was going on was deleted because it was now irrelevant and was posted in the wrong forum anyway.

It was a mistake, they happen, we're all human. I promise it's not a conspiracy against you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.