Might mouse...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
I really like the idea of the mighty mouse... but couldn't they make a bluetooth model or something?

Apple seems to be so focused elegance... then why not make it wireless in some way?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Just give it time. There will be a Bluetooth wireless Mighty Mouse in time unless it totally flops which I doubt. I bought one as soon as my local dealer got one in. I use it daily and very much like it for what I do. Works great in Photoshop and other graphic programs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
I would love a bluetooth and/or wireless version of the Mighty Mouse but it is awesome the way it is. Love the mouse.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.33GHz 12" iBook; iMac G3 333Mhz; Use Dual 2Ghz PM G5's
It would probably be $100 with bluetooth

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
i love mine also. I like the design and personally i never liked the idea of a cordless version, but i know many people want a cordless version. I think if a cordless version did come out now it would probably eat a lot of batteries.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
validpretense said:

I hope not... It seems like they will probably make the MM standard on all machines before releasing the BT version. At that point I don't think they would be able to get away with $100 for just a mouse... But then again I guess they got away with $50 for a corded MM... And I bought one. :D

Sometimes I wonder how many people would flock to buy a can of Steve Job's poo for $50... as long as had an Apple logo on it.

Reaction score
Wireless mice are heavy. One nice thing about the corded mighty mouse is its "manueverability." When I get an iMac I'll probably relagate the corded MM to it and use the Bluetooth model to come with my PowerBook.

Z

zap2

validpretense said:

not drop the "pro" mouse (BT) and lower the Mighty Mouse to 29 or 39 and BT mighty Mouse like 59 or 69

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.