Bootcamp printed instructions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ipad 64gb wifi , Itouch 32gb wifi , 2011 Imac 21"
Hi All
Will be loading Windows XP onto my Mac when i get it and going by the number of threads in here many have problems installing it properly.

Reading through many of these "problem" threads i see from advice given many of these issues could have been avoided if the instructions were followed properly.

My technical problem at the moment is i don't have a printer at home on which to print out these instructions but my boss at work as said if not encyclopea sized i can use the office printer to get these notes.

Does anyone know of a link to a pdf or something that i could print out to make life as easy as possible doing this task.?

Cheers again for any advice.
Hib.

Edit :- Have found a PDF on Apple's website but it's 25 pages long , would be nice if there was a more condensed guide.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The PDF file on the Apple site is the only official guide that I know of. I'm sure you can find other guides by doing a Google search, but I suspect most will be rather long.

Why not print out the guide using both sides of the paper. Just set the printer to do an odd - even print. Of course that means you'll have to know how to turn the paper over unless the printer does duplex.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ipad 64gb wifi , Itouch 32gb wifi , 2011 Imac 21"
Thanks for that. It's a huge printer that we don't use to it's full potential. It's bound to be able to do duplex printing...just need to work out how.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.