Seagate Free Agent wifi Hard Drive Installed

Reaction score
After less than stealer reviews about the Apple wifi hard drive I decided to go with Seagate Free Agent, Go Flex Home Network storage system using wifi. I researched and found good reviews so I thought I would try it. Best Buy has the two TB's for 149 dollars and I received an additional 20 dollars because the price at the register was incorrect when compared to the advertised price. The set up was easy and file transfer speed takes some time for the original backup. The constant backup takes place in the background and you don't even notice it's running. You are allowed to use this with three computers without buying extra license. The wifi range appears to be good as it covers the entire house including the basement. All in all for 129 dollars for 2 TB's is a good deal, now we'll see what effect time has on it's dependability.
Bill

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.