• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What am I supposed to do and how if I wanna sell something at Apple Store?

Reaction score
I've been searching and exploring the contents on Apple.com and tryna find out how I'm supposed to do in order to put the product that I wanna sell at Apple Store, can someone tell me with whom I should make contact and to which e-mail address I can send e-mails.

Thanks in advance. :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Are you referring to an application that you developed and would like to place it in the Apple app store? If that's what you'd like to do, I believe you must first be registered as an Apple developer.

Here's a LINK where you can register for free.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
For applications..

1. Register as a developer by paying $99
2. Develop you application and get the necessary information to copy your application to iDevices
3. Test, test, test
4. Send application to App Store and wait for approval..

Regards

OP
D
Reaction score
Are you referring to an application that you developed and would like to place it in the Apple app store? If that's what you'd like to do, I believe you must first be registered as an Apple developer.

Here's a LINK where you can register for free.

In fact, it has nothing to do with the App Store you were referring to, and it's the Apple Store, just like I wanna sell my product at it and it's free shipping or something. I don't know where I can contact Apple, been trying for the last couple days. :Confused:

OP
D
Reaction score
For applications..

1. Register as a developer by paying $99
2. Develop you application and get the necessary information to copy your application to iDevices
3. Test, test, test
4. Send application to App Store and wait for approval..

Regards

It's not the App Store I've been looking for, but thanks for your detailed info here =)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
In fact, it has nothing to do with the App Store you were referring to, and it's the Apple Store, just like I wanna sell my product at it and it's free shipping or something. I don't know where I can contact Apple, been trying for the last couple days.

Your first post wasn't very clear on that. Have you tried going into an Apple store and speaking with the manager? He or she may be able to help you contact Apple marketing, or at least lead you to where maybe you can get in contact with them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.