MobileMe or Google Apps help PLEASE

Reaction score
One year ago I bought a Sony Vaio and quit using my MB Air and iMac (sold them both). Anyway when I was using the Sony I opened an account with Google and got my own domain (which I like very much) and have been using it ever since I quit using the Sony (last week) and now using a new iMac and new MB Air arriving in a few days time.
The problem is the google sync doesn't seem to work like the MobileMe sync does and it is stating to aggravate me to the extent that I am considering going back to MobileMe.....but I really like that domain email address.
So my question is should I go back to MobileMe or just struggle on with the google apps issues that i have, below are the issues;
1/. Not all the calendars show up on my iPhone
2/. Contacts are all messed up
3/. The calendars in iMac have delegates...whats all that about???
4/. iPhone contacts are tied to MobileMe/exchange/My Mac....very confusing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
You can use MobileMe and still use your Gmail email address. You can also use multiple email addresses.

FWIW, I think MobileMe is a better solution than Google Calendar and Contacts for the reasons you've noted.

OP
ndwgolf
Reaction score
You can use MobileMe and still use your Gmail email address. You can also use multiple email addresses.

FWIW, I think MobileMe is a better solution than Google Calendar and Contacts for the reasons you've noted.
I like the sound of that....how do I do it??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.