iTunes Music Store Previews

P

psychlik

recently i ran across a program that would allow you to play the itunes music store's 30 sec previews continuously, without having to double click each one. i thought "that's cool", then failed to bookmark it. now i can't find it! **** X 3!!! :mad: anyway, does anyone out there know what i'm talking about?

Reaction score
I think your saying this: if you highlight more than one and click play it will jump to the next one automatically ...I believe it's been like that for some time now..... (could be wrong)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You don't have to double click all of them. If you play the first, all you would need to do is use the "right arrow" button on the key board to play the next track.

OP
P

psychlik

iNAP said:
I think your saying this: if you highlight more than one and click play it will jump to the next one automatically ...I believe it's been like that for some time now..... (could be wrong)

Sorry, INAP, but it doesn't work. I tried it, and hoped you were right (because it would be a super simple solution). Alas, only the one track plays, no matter how many you've highlighted...

OP
P

psychlik

D3v1L80Y said:
You don't have to double click all of them. If you play the first, all you would need to do is use the "right arrow" button on the key board to play the next track.

True, DB, using the arrows does work. However, you still have to do something. Wouldn't it be cool to listen to the 30sec previews like they were a playlist, maybe even on repeat, to get an overall feel for the music? That's what I'm looking for. I'll keep searching, and post it if I find it. If anyone has some input, would love to hear it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.