Anybody using Roku XDS

Reaction score
I've decided to add a second Netflix capable receiver in addition to my ATV. I have a TV which does have HDMI however the ATV and the TV are having problems syncing or shaking hands, this is an older HD TV. It will work better using component video/audio cables which eliminates ATV. The Roku XDC sounds like good technology same price as ATV and I don't have to jailbreak it if I want to download something other than Apple approved files. Amazon has them in stock for 99 dollars, any comments or thoughts.
Bill

OP
P
Reaction score
No takers? I ordered the Roku from Amazon yesterday and it came today. It installs quickly very similar to ATV. The Roku syncs with my older HD tv and works well using an HDMI cable. I haven't got to play with it much to know the differences between ATV and Roku. One difference is that Netflix loads and looks different on Roku? I'm still working with it, more later.
Bill

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.