Hello

S

Secretimmortal

Hello I'm new to Mac and I love it!! I do get lost a few times.... ok who am I kidding I get lost alot. I worked my butt off all summer to earn a Power Book just like my family friend, Louis. I just recently bought a iBook G4 14" with all my money I earned and now I'm saving for updates and such. Thank you for reading my jabber.
Sincerly,
Secretimmortal

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Congrats on your new iBook... you could have hung in there one more summer and got a powerbook like mine ;). You will love it, as you already are. Enjoy your new iBook and welcome to the forums...

Hey guys I convinced another one that macs were good enough to buy and that microsoft word and all those programs still worked and they worked with windows comptuers too! So yeah brought another one to the mac commnunity.. She needed help quite frequently and since I will not always be around to help her (with school and everything) I have recomended her to this site ;)

OP
U

UncSki1218

Nice job powerbook...just why i nominated u. Whats her name as i would be glad to help her.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Her name is deirdre... shes a family friend as she stated.. my dad and her dad and my mom and her mom were all friends and it so happend that they got married... idk.. weird situation.. but yeah, shes going to be hanging around here with us for a while since she is adjusting to her new iBook.

OP
S

Secretimmortal

thank you

UncSki1218 said:
Nice job powerbook...just why i nominated u. Whats her name as i would be glad to help her.
Hello, I'm SecretImmortal aka Deirdre, powerbook help set me up. Thank you for your offer to help me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Welcome to Mac! :alien:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
Hope you're enjoying that iBook over Windows. Heh. Congrats on it. I did the same. I worked all summer and saved up for an iBook. Then I spilled water on it. But that's for a different time. Enjoy it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
I love my iBook. It took me a little bit to figure it all out, but now i am through the learning curve and enjoying my Apple. Congratulations on getting an Apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.