Adobe vs. Apple

Reaction score
(Buying photoshop)
Before I buy it Can I get your opinions please?
I just checked the Apple store it is the same price (599.00)as the Adobe Photoshop web site.Would I be better off going though Apple or Adobe
I do not think Apple will provide help with it, will they? I think Adobe does.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
all ready decided to step up eh? i bet you could get cheaper version of photoshop if you got 7, but its basicaly the same as elements 3 so if you wan to upgrade then you should get CS from adobe.

S

sursuciofla

iNAP said:
(Buying photoshop)
Before I buy it Can I get your opinions please?
I just checked the Apple store it is the same price (599.00)as the Adobe Photoshop web site.Would I be better off going though Apple or Adobe
I do not think Apple will provide help with it, will they? I think Adobe does.

Are you a student or faculty member or do you know a student? You can get a academic discount for that. I got the whole Suite for like $385. If you aren't doing commercial work then it is fine to use. Although I do know many students who do get paid for their work using "academic" software. I am neutral and have no opinions on that subject. It is exactly the same as the full price version though. Also check ebay they have good deals sometimes.

Places like journeyed.com and sprysoft.com(they have supplied me with my software). You must have proof of student records and submit them. After you submit it lasts a year before you must renew to get the student benefits.

I also forgot to say that Adobe offers support no matter where you buy the product. I bought mine third party and they have given me support. Apple is just a seller, they will not help you with any support on the product.

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
I am retired USNavy, so just a lot of time on my hands as of late. This is just a new hobby I have picked up,.......be it, an expensive one ;) Thanks for the info

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.