Using MBP's key board on ATV?

Reaction score
I'm a couple of days into having ATV and love it. Typing with the ATV remote is A PITA. I have ATV hooked into a wireless home network with my MBP. Is there any way to use the key board on the MBP for the ATV?
Bill

Reaction score
Not that I know of.. but you can with an Ipod Touch or IPhone, using the Apple Remote App (Free)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo - eMac 1.42 GHz (RIP) - iMac G3 400 MHz - iPad 2 16GB
I feel your pain. They seriously need to make their wireless keyboard and trackpad compatible with the ATV.

OP
P
Reaction score
I feel your pain. They seriously need to make their wireless keyboard and trackpad compatible with the ATV.

Sure would be nice! But if you think of it I already have a keyboard and track pad which is connected to my MBP and is wireless. Still looks like to me if Ipads can talk with ATV's MBP's should be able to also. Oh well back to the keyboard or in this case the small remote.
Bill

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.