• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What did the note say on the present in Bioshock 1: ANSWERED!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Mid-2010 4gb ram
So the question has been rolling around without an answer for the longest time ever and i just couldn't stand it. I decided to do some research and look at the note closely. I got photoshop opened and adjusted the settings to make it easier to read since the Lighting in the game is horrible. Sorry i couldn't upload any photos.

I sat down for a few minutes to analyze the photo. The bow was covering half of the note. I wrote down some possibilities and the best one is here:

"To Jack with love from Mom & Dad Would you kindly not open until christmas"

Well, my work here is done.
(I Guess)

-Michael

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.