Make iPad 2 apps with windows vista?

Reaction score
Is there a way I can build an app for iPad 2 with windows vista without paying 99 bucks to be an apple developer or whatever. I have some experience in game design. ( I know gml, which is very similar to C. And I know a bit of C. I've made small PC games before). Anyway I'd love to be able to build some sort of small app, and maybe (but probably not :D) get good enough with whatever language iOS uses to make some money back.

Summary:

-Can I even make apps at all with windows? Or is it mac-only?
-Can I make and publish apps without paying 99 bucks to get into the apple Dev program thing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
-Can I even make apps at all with windows? Or is it mac-only?
It's Mac only

-Can I make and publish apps without paying 99 bucks to get into the apple Dev program thing
No

There are many companies about that will help you develop apps to varying degrees if you don't want to go down the Mac route personally.

OP
J
Reaction score
>.< Well thats annoying. Is there an app on the ipad that lets you make apps? (since the ipad is an apple os?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.