What do you guys use to clean your screens.

M

mr..nemo

What do you guys use to clean your screens? looks like someone in my house has spilt something on the screen alittle, whats the best thing to use for cleaning power mac 20" screen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
iNAP said:
I just use a damp lint free cloth with water

Same here. I use a cloth for cleaning eyeglasses, and if it's not nearby, a clean cotton t-shirt works great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I use a special eye glass cloth i bought just to clean the screen.. i dont' wear eye glases.. I also actually use the eye glass cleaner chemical that came with it for my powerbook screen works great!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac core2Duo 2.4Ghz 4GB ram
I use the same stuff I use to clean my camera lenses (basically the same as the eyeglasses cleaner).

OP
B

Badger

A mix of 4 oz of water, 1 oz of rubbing alcohol and 1 drop of liquid dishwashing soap. Use a soft, lint-free cloth like used T-shirt fabric. Don't use any cloth that has not been washed. The manufacturing process often leaves residue in the fabric that can scratch plastic.

OP
M

Merlinblack

I use these, for 10 dollars CDN it's not a bad deal and I don't have to worry about things breaking my screen.

EDIT:Next time insert the link moron...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
I use a cloth I got with my mobile phone. The corners are hard to reach.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.