Time capsule issues

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have since few days ago big issues with my time capsule.
I got it 4 months ago and it was working perfectly, until last night when I came back @home and the amber light was flashing.
I tried to reset it but no results.
Then I went back to the Airport utility and I did the setup from the beginning..no result.
I want to say, it might help you to understand the situation, I have a provider (ETISALAT in UAE) that gave me Modem and router.
So my Time Capsule is connected through the cable LAN coming from the modem.
All the parameters are correct, username..password..all the same like it was..but no internet coming from the time capsule.
I am able to connect my mac with airport to the T.C but is always looking for the Host and PPPOE.
I don't know what happened. And actually I'm not able to do backup because if I connect the "old" router with the LAN...I have internet normally but time machine doesn't find anymore T.C .
Someone can help me please how can solve this problem?
I appreciate it.
best regards,

Valerio

Reaction score
did you ever get a solution to this, what set up did you use, as i am having issues with the TC 2TB on etisalat

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That's an old post, the OP may not be around any longer. But can you tell us what kind of problems you're having with your Time Capsule?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.