Crazy Mouse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13" 2.5 Ghz, 8 Gb Ram / iMac 27" 16 Gb Ram / MBP 2.16 Ghz, 2 Gb Ram, iPhone 5, iPad Min
Hey, I have searched the seas but found nothing on why my Kensington Optical mouse goes berzerk on me once in a while.

It´s like, out of the blue, it goes to one of the corners of the screen, usually the upper left (although recently is has been upper right).

On normal tasks, it doesn´t bother me that much, but try playing Battlefront or Halo with a crazy mouse and you just start spining arround looking at the ground or the ceiling.

Next thing you know, you´re a re-spawn and never knew what got you. It was fun at first...but now...gimme a break.

Any info would be appreciated,

kensington Optical mouse (wired, USB)
PB 15" 1.33Ghz, 1.25 Gb RAM

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
What kind of surface are you on. Optical mice can have problems with many surfaces which could be causing the issue. If you are just using it on your desk try using a mouse pad to see if that fixes the problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
lol it was funny...

Sometimes the grain on the wood (or atleast with my experience) can throw off the mouse.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.