OS 10.6.6 connection to 2003 server

Reaction score
I'm a new employee working at an IT company and we service mostly PC's. we are running MS 2003 servers. There is this one mac on a network we service that has never really had connection issues until now. As of two days ago the user told us he was unable to access any servers on the network. He has full admin privs on our network and it is not on the server end of things. It's all local.
I took a look, pinged the server and it responded, checked all sharing settings, they are all turned on. Cleared the cache, deleted password stored files, Restarted/shutdown/flashed memory, none of that worked.
He can SEE the network and everyone on it, but when he tries to access anything it just says "connection failed'. No user prompt or anything. He can also still access the internet with no issues. I've read similar happenings but none of their solutions fixed this issue. I'm sure its just a stupid check box or SOMEthing like that somewhere.

Any help?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.