user could choose the language of the application while installing the app in MAC OS

Reaction score
up vote 0 down vote favorite

Hi, I am implementing one mac application.Its window version is already implemented.Now i am facing the following issue: Implementation of new package with multi language (user could choose the language of the application while installing the app). ie For the windows version of the software, when executing the installation file user could choose the language in which the application should be installed. I want this feature to included in the mac version. ie the while installing the app using the package created the user should be able to choose the language of application.(Currently in the mac version multilanguage is implemented using NSLocalizedString so that the app displays language according to the machine language and the installation package is localized). But i specifically want the users to be able to choose the installation language of the app, while installing.I am using package maker now.When executing the installation file user could choose the language in which the application should be installed.That is my problem.Pls help to solve this issue….I am trying to implement this feature for several months…but no hope…Please help me……
O:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.