Buying CDs (Amazon.com)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 1.33GHz G4 14", 60GB, 768MB RAM, Airport, Bluetooth, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
Hey all,

I'd like to know if any of you buy CDs from the 3rd party merchants on Amazon.com, and, if you do (or did), what kind of experiences have you gathered? Anything bad? Should I stay away?

It seems that on some CDs you can save quite a bit of money as opposed to buying directly from Amazon. I wanna try this out but am a bit skeptic. Some of those merchants say that their stuff comes to you in factory-sealed shrinkwrap (the items that are listed as "New").

Again, let me know if you have dealt with these and how it all was. Thanks! :headphone

Reaction score
ive bought a couple cds from them. they were labeled new and they were in new condition. I say go for it.

M

MacGroover

I've bought CDs, DVDs and VHS from the 3rd party vendors and have always been satisfied. I would make sure to look at some of their feedback and ratings from their previous transactions if you have doubts. The majority are reputable dealers.

T

Tel

I've bought CD's from third parties on Amazon.co.uk and had no problems what-so-ever. I say defiantly give it a try, as you said, you can save quite a bit.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 1.33GHz G4 14", 60GB, 768MB RAM, Airport, Bluetooth, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
D

domeru

Hi,

been ordering lots of CD from amazon 3d party sellers. Always good quality and send very fast - even to germany in 4 to 7 days. Often sending items same day like ordering. Even used ones show up as new.

domeru

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.