• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

App Store Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I searched to find a posting about App Store requests and didn't see a post. I am not a developer nor a programmer, just a Mac user trying to make suggestions to those who have more knowledge about these thing to help the end user. Feel free to post your suggestions for programs you would like to see in the Mac App Store.

OP
M
Reaction score
My Suggestion

What I would like to see is a Screen Saver like the one that Scott Forstall shows at the 2006 WWDC I believe it's called "Album City" or what ever. I know it was when Apple was demonstrating the use of core animation. I have seen numerous posts looking for such a screen saver but no one have created it to my knowledge. What better app to put in the App Store. Here is a link to the YouTube video that I found. YouTube - 3D iTunes Screensaver

Thanks for the read

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
These forums have nothing to do with the Apple App Store or Apple for that matter. If you have a suggestion for them, you need to contact Apple not post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.