• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Vent bell arg!!

Reaction score
Alright just a quick vent if you don't mind.

I'm going to spare you the details but I have internet and a cell phone with Bell.

I have had to talk to them on average 4 times a month about billing problems they've messed up and technical issues with my internet dropping as well as my cell phone not accepting picture text messages which is a known issue but they have not resolved it.

I'm tired of having to deal with this company for stuff in which they make mistakes. I hate they're procedures and policies. i'm on the phone with them now and i've been transfered 6 times!!!! In the passed 5 minutes all I want is to consolidate my bills so I can pay them at once. NO one knows how to do this.

The worst part about it is i'm so frustrated at this gosh darn company that I embarrassed to tell people I work for them. I don't care about my 35% discount i'm switching to rogers as i've never had an issue with them in 15 years.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.