• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Facebook status of my anti-mac friend

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.2 GHz i7
"Got me a new iphone and lost everything in my previous iphone. Please text me your number"

Self reply:
"Nevermind, iTune asked me if I want to restore from my backup, I clicked yes and it gave me all my pictures, contacts and text from before... weird but cool"

Just another thing to say to those anti-mac :D

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
iTunes isn't OS X. Something to remember. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Lol, I beat he was surprised.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Hmmmmm…… previous iPhone to another iPhone, sounds like the beginning of the end for his distaste for macs. :p

OP
Milca604
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.2 GHz i7
Hmmmmm…… previous iPhone to another iPhone, sounds like the beginning of the end for his distaste for macs. :p

oh yeah
well... old iphone was dropped into the toilet :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.