First One on One at the Apple Store Today

Reaction score
I had my first "One on One" session today and was very happy with the training and methods used. I had a list of questions which helped in answering my questions but got in the way of the genius going over the basics. So I'm going back to "Apple School" on Friday to cover basics and 1,2,3's. The session today was about 50 minutes long which was fine with me. I think photos will be for next weeks session. If you're in doubt about the training sessions it's worth the cost in my opinion, 99 dollars for a year. I'm proof you can teach an old dog new tricks!
Bill

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Glad to hear you're enjoying the "One on One" sessions. Stay tuned to our forums as this is also a good place to teach that old dog. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
Glad you had a good time :D. You were prepared too, that is always a good thing.

Good luck with your studies ;)

- Kyle

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I always wondered if the one to one sessions were worth it for a new user. But it seems they are. Well to you at least. Which is good. And I'm glad you get something out of them.

Maybe investing in a "Missing manual" book would help you too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.