• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple has me in tunnel vision!

Reaction score
and wow am i sure glad! last year when i bought my MBP after being a long time windows bloke ended my longterm search of whats the biggest and best electronics so i could push my chest out.. i just watched the ipad keynote speech and was completely oblivious about there being so many other tablets out there lol.. so when i saw them talking about it i bit and looked them up.. whew what a mistake everyone bashing the next guy it was ridiculous and that is why i am happy with my MBP, iphone 3gs, and next week i will be very happy with my ipad 2. no more i say! bring on the tunnel vision.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I know where you are coming from RPC

I love EVERYTHING i have and i mean everything works so well wirelessly. No being worried about trouble shooting when something doesnt connect as nothing ever doesnt connect . . . . . Between the Airport Express and ATV2 im so happy. And i cant look outside the  circle for more products.

Wish list

Time Capsule
Mac Mini (Media Centre)
iP4
BlueTooth KeyBoard and MagicPad

Apart from the TC ill be looking at a June buying spree for the other items . . Cant wait and i never been excited about *stuff* in general since i was a kid and thats a bloody good thing i believe. The world gets too serious at times

Thanks for posting Feels good doesnt it lol

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Hehe, sure is fun isn't it? :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I have to agree. Apple products just work so well. ANd I'm really happy when I get a new one.

My wish list:
New imac (21.5inch one)
iphone (but I want one of the non contract $200 ones Apple is rumoured to be working on. I won't want to be on a plan)

An all in one internet router and wireless box.
Apple do not make such a product. And I'm a little sad they do not. I currently use an Airport express and a wired non-Apple modem. I want to chuck the modem and just have one box for it all. But Apple don't make this. And I'm not willing to use a 3rd part solution. Cause I like my airport express too much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Guilty for the most part more so than I want to admit I was eager to get home to watch the latest keynote like I really had extra funds in the budget for a new product.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
At the end of the day they are all just FREDS Macs included lol!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.