itunes sync with android phone

Reaction score
I tried to take a look and make sure no one has asked this question yet and I didn’t find anything so if this has been asked already I apologize. I just made the change from a PC to a Mac just 2 days ago so I am just trying to figure everything out for the first time. What I am trying to do is sync my android Samsung galaxy s to my iTunes on my macbook pro I did find some software but I was wondering if there was a way to sync up my phone to iTunes and load the songs onto the sd card automatically and not the phone itself.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I'm going to say no, you can't sync an Android phone directly with iTunes.

OP
S
Reaction score
well I know you can do it. right now I am using a program called iTuneswalkman but when i run this it saves it on my phone memory. What I am trying to do is when I sync my phone I want the data to be saved onto my SD instead of my phone. Instead of having to manually move the data after the sync

C

chas_m

The best answer I can give you on this -- since there are so many Android phones, each seeming running their own version, and of course its all rather new -- is to contact the maker of the phone and ask them. Such info is PROBABLY on a FAQ on their website, or you can just Google "(exact model of phone) + iTunes Mac" to get the answer you're looking for.

Reaction score
galaxy s macbook pro issue / problem

All I have the kind of issue, I cannot event see my android (galaxy S) phone with my macbook pro. Not even a clue with the dmesg commands.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.