Using applications while in expose mode?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was wondering - is it possible to use applications while in expose overview mode (i.e. when viewing all spaces at once? - wonder how it's called. space view)?

I t is cool that I can view all apps on all spaces, would be cooler if I could actually use the apps in that mode.

Thanks,
elroi

OP
E
Reaction score
isn't spaces the way to assign apps to spaces?
I'm looking for a way to work on an app without zooming into the space (screen) it occupies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Yes, but you have shortcut keys (keyboard shortcuts) to take you there (to the assigned spaces).... no mouse or trackpad involved, quick and easy access.
As far as what you have just mentioned in your reply, that is a little tricky, and I can't imagine that would be possible, as it would mean the OS would have to be a little more than intuitive, but a in fact a mind reader.
If I could be proven wrong, that would be fantastic, not just for helping you, but also for me learning something new, and for the many times that I could apply this. :)

OP
E
Reaction score
I guess what I would like to have is a zoomed out multi screen setup.
If it were possible to zoom out (now possible through f8) and not zoom in upon clicking somewhere within the screens / spaces, this could be a nice solution.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
No, you can't get it to do that right now. Maybe in a future version of the OS?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.