PC gamer turned Mac maniac! Part 2

M

macguy.nielsen

So today I decided to go through my PC games and toss em all! The only one I kept was World of Warcraft :batman: Yup it was a sad event but it was also good to close off that wasted time in my life.

Here's a quick pick of pile of PC games :O

HPIM1114.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" PowerBook 1.5ghz
macguy.nielsen said:
So today I decided to go through my PC games and toss em all! The only one I kept was World of Warcraft :batman: Yup it was a sad event but it was also good to close off that wasted time in my life.

Here's a quick pick of pile of PC games :O
life
Are you selling them? I wouldn't mind wasting some time in my life.

OP
M

macguy.nielsen

My new hobby is digital photography. Hence the website in my signature, you can check them out there.

As for selling em, well they're already in the garbage and thats where they are staying. Sorry dude.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
After watching your photos i thought you had a more pro camera. Great pictures!

OP
G

Gambit

You got balls man.

Cause games are an addiction. IMO it's the fastest most easiest way
to relax. It also clouds your conscience (Geez, why am I playing video
games on a Saturday night instead of going on date with a girl).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
games are a stress reliever for me. i don't play all that much, but i can get into it every once in a while and wittle away six to seven hours. then my wife will yel at me and that quickly comes to an end! :p

dude, you could have sold the bundle on ebay for a fair price. i know you are making a stand, but jees........ :dummy:

OP
M

macguy.nielsen

scooter said:
games are a stress reliever for me. i don't play all that much, but i can get into it every once in a while and wittle away six to seven hours. then my wife will yel at me and that quickly comes to an end! :p

dude, you could have sold the bundle on ebay for a fair price. i know you are making a stand, but jees........ :dummy:

I don't like using Ebay, and most of the games are 3-5+ years old. While most are classics I don't really care about selling em, they're on their way to the dump right now as we speak anyways :eek:

OP
D

DylanMcDonald

I recently switched from PC and bought a Powerbook G4 this Summer. I also gave all my PC games the cold shoulders and am only playing World of Warcraft now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.